What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide to raising a child with Aspergers
- Showing you how to help your child create and enjoy long-lasting friendships
- Helping you understand what is really going on inside your child’s head
- Showing you how to encourage your child to form loving relationships
- Helping you understand the real meaning and causes of Aspergers
- Showing you how to help your child cope in social gatherings
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Parenting Aspergers Resource Guide scores 72.43/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.parentingaspergers.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $87.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: parentingaspergers.com you’ll also be taken through to parentingaspergers.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)